Saturday, December 10, 2011

Yardsticks


I have been collecting yardsticks for quite some time.  I love the different colors and the advertising on them. One day I looked at the pile of yardsticks and a mirror that was in my basement and inspiration struck! I had a frame made for the mirror. I dusted off the miter saw and started sawing away. I pieced together quite a good looking mirror. I am pretty pleased with it. I have it at the shop to sell. I decided that if it doesn't sell by Christmas, I will keep it myself. :)


file://localhost/Users/sueobrien/Desktop/Talu-button.jpg{nifty button}file://localhost/Users/sueobrien/Desktop/Talu-button.jpg


Let Them Eat Cake Photobucket

Photobucket

Funky Junk Interiors

8 comments:

  1. What a creative mirror. I love the way it looks. Thank you for linking up to Raising Imperfection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ...and thank you for giving me the opportunity to link up.

      Delete
  2. It's awesome and unique. I really like it!

    Found you on the Raising Imperfection blog hop and I'm following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate the follow. Please spread the word. :)

      Delete
  3. That is the coolest thing!
    You never really see yard sticks anymore and that is such a cool way to showcase them!

    Thank you for linking your favorite post to the Raising Imperfection Sunday Link Up.
    Stop back by Friday to see if you were featured!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I will stop by. Thank you for hosting.

      Delete
  4. Great way to put those yardsticks to use! Fun =)

    Thank you for partying with the Wildly Original Crowd. <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I decided to keep it myself since I like it so much. :)

      Delete