Saturday, April 21, 2012

Latest Projects

These are my latest projects...

 ASCP old white/Antoinette paint colors on an old chair...
Thriller, filler, spiller are Geraniums, spike, and pretty white spiller...I do not recall the name!

The beer cap mirror---The beercaps were donated by friends and family...a unique blend of caps. I flattened them all and attached to the mirror frame. A one of a kind unique piece perfect for your favorite beer drinker. 




What are you working on?


Repurpose My Life

4 comments:

  1. love the planter. The mirror looks great from a distance! You can't tell what it is made from. So colorful!

    Thanks for sharing at Repurposed Ideas Weekly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting the party. So fun to work on these projects. I am looking for more chairs to do this again!

      Delete